If your child attends more than one class per week, they are entitled to a discount of 10% off of their fee's.
Multi Class Payment
Multi class discounted fee's are only applicable to single dancers who attend more than one class per week, siblings attending opne class each are not entitled to this discount.
- Online fees are payable for a full pay period (half termly) regardless of attendance unless explicitly arranged with the Principal.
- Fees must be received before the beginning of a term,
- There are no refunds if a student is absent from class. Students are welcome to make up any missed classes at another venue of their choice.
- If a pupil has a long-term illness or injury, fees may be refunded at the Principals discretion. This does not include minor illnesses or holidays taken mid-term.
- If it is necessary to cancel a class due to adverse weather conditions, class fees will not be refunded. However, Dancers are welcome to attend a class at a different venue to catch up.
Paying for your classes in a half term block entitles you to the following extra benefits:
- 10% discount given for multi class payments
- Parallel classes can be taken at any time at any of our schools
- 10% discount given on shoe and uniform purchases (A letter will be sent out from the office confirming receipt of payment and containing a voucher for discount during the relevant half term)